Jump! Sing it! Praise it! Hallelujha!
Winter is upon us, and winter-itus appears to be trying to sink its claws into the population. Eternal mist, short hours of dim daylight, the cold and impending deadlines… all create some vibes that just are not good. So, in an effort to dispell Winter-itus this entry is dedicated to happy things. I have even gone so far as to create another audio entry. Listen at your own peril.
- yesterday i got a new graphics card (9600Pro) and it works!
- i can play Neverwinter Nights again! and run the new eJay’s
- today i got some uni work finished and it feels kinda good in an odd icky way
- today it’s not misty! Its raining instead! at least it’s -proper- weather
- my friends rock, because they’re such nice people
- I’m getting a new bed very soon, which means i shall be able to sleep at night, be gone evil springs of poking!
- a SEMI SECRET THING i cant say about yet in the diary may be GOOD
So there we go, a list of happy things with at least a smattering of relevance to recent times.
Hmmm, i think i need some coffee, ive definitely been sat at this PC for too long now. I’ve gone all floaty and can’t concentrate. Ohh, the cows have congregated in the field outside. haha! you’re all getting wet! haha!
*looks at empty coffee mug*
Oh to heck with it, i’m incapable of thinking straight now so i’m gonna play some mindless computer games. *fires up Unreal Tournament 2003 and waits patiently to see if we’re going out tonight*